Discover What North American Electronics Manufacturers Can Do For You
Before the worldwide pandemic began, many electronics companies were already evaluating their manufacturing options. Now with rolling shutdowns, heightened political tensions, and shipping instability between Asia and North America, China's dominant position as a global factory is at odds with the need for agility in the real world.
Producing near your North American end-market gives you better control over supply segments and logistics, while also allowing you to choose where and how to build. The white paper will provide the following information:
- Analyze the differences between nearshoring and reshoring
- Consider the advantages and disadvantages of nearshoring and reshoring
- Investigate the risks associated with setting up independent nearshoring partnerships
- Discuss the pros and cons of working with North American Tier 1 or Tier 2 CMs
- Examine the benefits of reshoring/nearshoring with cloud manufacturing services
Register to Download
To download this document, please complete the form below.
What It Is
A discussion of moving electronics production from Asia to North America
Who It's For
Supply Chain Experts, Product Owners
How To Use It
Understand which North American manufacturing options are available to you and how each will impact your business.