Learn The Habits Successful Electronics Product Owners Have In Common
Electronics product owners wear many hats. They juggle tasks while managing a product from concept to delivery, ranging from customer relations to project management. Throughout this proactive product development, product owners protect company reputations and create tangible value.
It is a challenging role, however, with many pitfalls and obstacles to overcome. In our white paper, we discuss what it's like to own the electronics product development lifecycle as a product owner by touching on:
- Responsibilities of a product owner, both technical and non-technical
- The most common pitfalls experienced by electronics product owners
- Establishing the product vision
- Coordinating everyone's efforts
- How cloud manufacturing can make product owners' jobs easier
Register to Download
To download this document, please complete the form below.
What It Is
A guide to success for electronics product owners
Who It's For
Electronics product owners
How To Use It
Avoid common development traps, align product vision, and enhance teamwork