Technology-based companies have had trouble bringing products to market on time, with more than 45% being delayed by at least one month. Late to market can, however, negatively impact your revenues and profitability by up to 50%. Clearly, this is not sustainable.
A PCB assembly product development team must possess expert knowledge, clear communication, and the ability to share information. Companies can improve their time-to-market and compete more effectively within their respective industries by aligning and supporting these elements. In this white paper, we'll discuss challenges and options for achieving that goal, including
- The six major obstacles to launching on time
- The four top benefits of meeting your time-to-market goals
- The hidden profitability impacts of late product launch
- Top strategies to minimize electronics production delays
- Why cloud manufacturing can increase your competitiveness
Register to Download
To download this document, please complete the form below.
What It Is
A detailed analysis of the profitability and long-term performance impacts of late PCBA product launches.
Who It's For
How To Use It
Identify the long-term impact of early-stage decisions to improve the success of projects.